I decided to actually take a "holiday" today... I am spending the day doing FUN things I enjoy! (Yes, I know I will regret it tomorrow when I have TWICE as much to do! :-) )
I have felt very productive this morning... here is what I have managed to accomplish so far.
This is the second sketch that my friend Angel is doing. Sketch #2 was fun to do! I'm wishing for cold weather, so I went wintery this this one! I couldn't decide what color blue to use, so I did 2 monotone cards instead of one! What fun!
Details: Both cards use Naturals White CS, Snowflake Vellum and White Organdy Ribbon. Stamp from In The Spotlight and Snowflakes are from Flaky Friends. (L) Ballet Blue (R) Night of Navy. Easy Peasy!
This project was fun! We can't use the closet in the room the baby will be in, so I had to create a make-shift closet in the room... as you can see here...(the changing table will go under the blue hanging pockets and diaper stacker.) I had little baskets in the shelves on the left, and now I have added my own personal touch to them! (Yes, I know it's anal, but hey! It's an excuse to stamp!) The stamps I bought to use for his baby cards just happen to go along with the theme on his bedding, so it worked out perfectly! The colors are taken from his comforter.... Wild Wasabi, Pumpkin Pie, Close to Cocoa, and Ruby Red. Not that I really needed labels on the baskets, but I like them better than the holes you used to see! Eventually, if my husband and I can decide on a name, I plan on stamping something with his name to hang... I love the little giraffe and bear that came with the set "Bundles of Joy" so I want to use them again!
So... now off to feed the kids, cut the boys hair and then stamp again!!!!
Monday, October 8, 2007
Too much fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment