THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 7, 2007

The game is on!!!

Ok.. I'm doing some Sketches with my friend Angel, and this is my first posting of them. I hope I get all the links right, so here goes!


This is Angel's Sketch #1. I had a lot of fun with this, but found out I don't like the Vellum tape. It still shows through the vellum on certain colors, but I think I was able to make it work.
This Sketch helped me fullfil some other projects I had been trying to do, so I have to thank Angel for giving me the motivation!
This card is going to a special cause... the Dunn twins. I'm sending the card along so that they will know we are praying for them. It's an awesome cause, and if you can join in, do so. I added words to the bottom of all my cards because I wanted to include something, but didn't have the stamps to say it.






These 3 cards are going to 3 special girls. They are Hollyn, Angel and Amanda. They are the featured children this month for Make A Child Smile. It's an awesome website that features 3 courageous children facing life threatening illnesses. I try to send a card to the featured children each month, and this Sketch gave me a fresh idea! I wanted to make each one different, but liked the same sketch, so I just tried to change the colors. I can't imagine what these children are going through, like the Dunn family, and it makes me appreciate every day my children are healthy. We take so much for granted... it's the least I can do.

Ok.. so there is my first attempt at the fun that will continue for the next 30 days! Stay tuned for more!!!

2 comments:

Rachel V. said...

Love all your cards! You rocked this sketch. :)

Andrea said...

Thanks so much for helping me spread the word about my RAK request. I got your card and it is lovely! Thanks for taking the time to send it along.