THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Busy as a Bee...(not a mouse!!)




Today has been a busy, but productive! First, I made Brodie's book... I have been dying to use this floral toile stamp I have had forever, and I decided this book would be perfect! Now I just have to get the pictures to put in it! I then made some masculine birthday cards...something which I never have on hand! I am really into Designer Paper (awesome shortcut!) so I dug into my file box and found some perfect papers for these cards!

I found a can of Chai at the commissary, FINALLY, so when I got home I immediately had to try it. There is just something about chai that gets my creative juices flowing. (It all goes back to Kansas when I would stop and get a Chai for my friend Angel and me before we started our creative sessions!) I decided that I needed to get stamping again and put all of my supplies in use again. I pulled out my "Inspiration Sheets" (sheets put out by Stampin' Up that give you ideas, colors, stamp sets.) picked one at random (Greetings Galore for this one) and created 5 cards from that sheets. (I actually made 3 of each design. Two to keep and 1 of each to give as a set when I need a quick gift.) I had to tweak some of the cards to make them more fitting for what I have, but I think overall they came out pretty smashing! Now... more tomorrow!

I meant to take a picture of the kids today, but we had a fun afternoon, too! We built an old-fashioned tent out of a blanket, some chairs, tape and pillows. Piled up under them and read some books. The boys were upset when the rain stopped because they wanted to stay under the tent all night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tracy ~ So good to catch up with you....Sounds like things are busy with you! I'll be checking your blog from time to time...are you really in New York????

Angel said...

Hey, Trace! These cards look great! You have been busy!