THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

My little corner of the world



Here is my little corner of the world... my getaway. Although, not really since it's in the coner of the living room. It's good though, since I can watch the kids in the backyard and the living room and still be seperate. I finally got it all organized, so now it's time to have fun and stamp!!!
We spent the afternoon at the park with a picnic and fun in the sun. It's finally getting hot here, at least at mid-day it is. When there is no breeze, it's stiffling! With no air conditioning at home, there is really no relief! Luckily, I'm not super pregnant during the summer. It would be awful having no a/c to escape to! (It's only 3 years, it's only 3 years.) I'm SOOO looking forward to fall/winter here. I have heard it gets cool here in August/September, so I am anxious for that to come!
We are still playing Tom and Jerry. They came back yesterday to replace the "food" inside. He had actually chewed through the opening to make it larger to get to the "food." That has been the "scratching" I've been hearing at night. I've pretty much taped up the dishwasher because that's where I have him trapped. The guy is coming back on Friday to check. He did manage to pull the dishwasher out a bit so I could vaccuum most of the friendly droppings he has left. We also pulled out the paper towel he had been using as his nest. Hopefully we are making it very uncomfortable for him!

3 comments:

Angel said...

Oh, Trace, I hope you get rid of that mouse. I would be much more frantic than you seem to be. You're the Woman! And I can't wait to see what lovely creations you make from "your little corner of the world!"

Angel said...

Oh, and I nominated you....
http://angelosity.blogspot.com/2007/07/rockin-girl-bloggers-and-nominees-are.html

Debbi (no 'e' on the end) said...

Hi Tracy....

I see we have some mutual 'friends' so I thought I might ask if you would like to make some cards to send to the troops....or maybe have some friends who would like to? Check out my blog & see what I'm doing. thank you