THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 19, 2007

I love rainy days


I always feel so productive when it rains. Normally I would just sit and sip hot tea, cuddled up in a blanket reading a book, but since my dream ended when I woke up, I decided to get something done today.
I LOVE these little books I got at Target on sale and was excited the other day when I found four while cleaning! I decided to use my Simply Scrappin' Papers since I can't make myself do a scrapbook yet, and decorate these notebooks. I amazed myself by the fact that I had the matching stamp set...however, I haven't been able to add the new colors to my collection, so I had to make do with the colors I had. It was actually a lot of fun and I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!!!

I was tired of hunting for all my little accessories and found out that this extra dry-erase board was magnetic. I had some magnetic sheets, so I combined the two. A bit of magnetic sheet on the back of the little tins, a nail or two in the wall, and POOF, I had them at arms reach. I saw this in a craft magazine some time ago, and had been wanting to try it. Gotta love the rainy days!!!

1 comments:

Angel said...

Cool idea trace!!