I did a challenge this week with some stamping friends and this is what I came up with. It really got my creative juices flowing! Now if I just had more time to stamp more!
Here is the material used in the card:
Image- Bird Border by Magenta (stamped in SU Basic Black on one side and SU Basic Brown on the other on Shimmery White CS)
An assortment of DP by The Paper Studio
A Chipboard "Cheeky Jigsaw Shapes" flower
An assortment of Primas and pink adhesive jewels
Some linen thread and baby pink rick rack by Carolace
The images hanging down are shrink paper traced with an image of a flower from one of the other DPs and one of the birds.
This was tooo much fun and I can't wait to do it again!!!
Thanks Angel, for letting me play along...Here are the other girls that played, too!!
http://bethanypaull.blogspot.com/ - Bethany
http://paperdelightz.blogspot.com/ - Rose Ann
http://loricraig.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/ - Lori
http://wellsaidcards.blogspot.com/index.html - Adelina
http://angelosity.blogspot.com/ - Angel
http://texan5.blogspot.com/- Tracy
6 comments:
Your card turned out so cute! Love the charms! Great job!
Okay, I am stumped as to how you got a shrink platic flower from the DPs! Do tell. Your card is so cute! Thanks for playing!!
I love the charms! Very cute card. Thanks so much for playing with us.
How sweet! I love the charms hanging down.
such a cutie of a card !! :)
This card is adorable, love the image that was picked for this challenge
Post a Comment