Brodie had a terrible night last night with fever and what I can only hope were fever nightmares. She was up every hour screaming, but not fully awake. I am SO hoping it's not like Riley's night terrors we went through. Her fever finally broke today, so I'm hoping it's a better night. I didn't get much accomplished today, but did get the gift for my Secret Sister completed! I turned a Oatmeal box into a "Cookie Jar" and filled it with fresh Oatmeal cookies! Covered with some DP paper I found at Michaels and finished with a cool flower I got from Angel's goodie bag!!!
I have a few more pictures to post from today, but I'm going to put them in a new blog.. it's of the kids. What can I say?
1 comments:
mmm... I wish I were there. Oatmeal cookies sound SO good. However, I just started my new diet and I can't even have oatmeal... let alone cookies. But! Good news is I have lost 5 pounds so far. (Istarted Monday!) Yipeee!
Post a Comment