I have a "Secret Sister" from my church group and this is the first gift I have made for her. I'm comfortable posting it on here because I know she has no idea who I am... all the better to surprise her with things! Her info sheet says she loves ANYTHING chocolate, and lots of it. She loves the color pink and she just had knee surgery last week, so I combined all of them and came up with this "Cure-all" kit. It's a Whitman's (appropiate, I thought!) Chocolate box, covered with DP and FILLED with choclate. On the front side is a card with "Directions" as follows..."For best results, take one at the first sign of ailment and repeat as often as needed. May require several doese. Refills: Unlimited. caution, may be addictive!" I plan to leave it for her at our next meeting on Wednesday... along with the following card:
The circle says "chocolate is proof that God loves us." I thought that was appropriate since it is a church group! I didn't have any chocoalte colored ribbon like i was hoping, so I had to settle for a strip of paper, but I think it looks ok.
I'd better go catch up on my Thank you card writing since's it's almost been a week since Brodie's party.. I'm hoping to have a few more cards done today, so I'll try to post them if I do!
Friday, October 5, 2007
Chocolate, Chocolate and chocolate!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Tracy-
Lisa is going to love the chocolate kit you put together for her. Very sweet! I have enjoyed getting to know you. You truly have a giving heart. Have a great weekend! -Angela Fenske
I love chocolate too! My favorite is fudge from the Fudgery! I could go bankrupt and gain LOTS of weight in that store!
How I wished I lived closer to you!
Post a Comment