I finally got a chance to stamp again today, and I'm pretty pleased what I came out with. I'm still playing along with Angel's 31 Days of Angelosity and having a BLAST! I did two sketches today, catching up from not being able to do anything yesterday.
This is Sketch #10. I needed a "Thank You" something, so I decided to make 4 of these cards to give as a gift set. I like how quick and easy they were to do, and yet still "cool" looking!
I went with the Bold Brights Color scheme, staying with them for each card. The stamps are all from Teeny Tinies. I didn't have the paper piercing thing, and my straight lines were anything but straight, so I figured out I can use my embossing template with a scalloped edge and used that as a piercing template! Viola!!!
For Sketch #11, I needed some thank you cards and I LOVED the look of these! Again, I used the embossing template edge as the straight edge for piercing. I may have to eventually purchase a paper piercing template, but this worked for now.... I think Angel is getting me addicted to piercing (paper piercing, that is!)!!! You can't really tell, but the 4 images are divided by lines of holes... it's pretty cool in real life, but I can't seem to get a good image.
For these I used Old Olive, More Mustard, Ruby Red(I love that color combo and Botanicals!!!); and Tempting Turquoise and Black with Kanji.
I feel better about not being behind now... I'm behind in enough already I didn't need one more thing to catch up on! Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!!
2 comments:
These are GREAT, Tracy! And I can see the holes in your quad cards!
You have been so productive these past few weeks! I so admire you! I love the fall pictures of the kids!
And I LOVED my chocolate card! Thank you so much for thinking of me!
Hope Brodie is feeling better!
Post a Comment