This has been one of those "blah" days, so I'm making a quick post and then I'm going to indulge in chocolate.... lots of chocolate!!!
This is Sketch #13 from Angel's 31 Days of Angelosity. I couldn't decide what saying to use, so I just used them both. I think the bottom card will make a nice "man card," as I'm always looking for more of them... The top was made with a specific friend in mind, so hopefully it will bring her some comfort.
Details: Top...Lavender Lace, Green Galore, DP from I'm not sure where, Priceless Template, Green Galore Eyelets.
Bottom...Really Rust, Night of Navy, Old Olive CS, again, DP from I'm not sure, but I liked the circles. They seemed to work great for this sketch, too! The tree actually came with the quote and I liked the colors, so I kept it.
Now... ON TO THE CHOCOLATE!!!
Friday, October 19, 2007
It's been one of those days...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Both great cards as usual, Trace. No worries.... no cut off time on the sketches!!
http://angelosity.blogspot.com/2007/10/you-make-me-smile.html
You make me SMile!
Post a Comment