THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 28, 2007

More fun!!!

I'm still having a blast playing along with Angel's countdown to her birthday! What an awesome way to celebrate! Today is Sketch #22. This one was fun to do, but then again, they have all been fun!
I started this card with the quote and found colors to match. I sponged the white cardstock under the quote with Baroque Burgandy, layered it on Night of Navy and attached a square of Baroque Burgandy to the edge. I completed the top with a Night of Navy eyelet. All of that was layered on Kraft, which in turn was attached to the Baroque Burgandy card front. I used my piercing tool to poke holes and drew faux stitching between them. To match the outine around the quote, I simply touched my Baroque Burgandy ink pad directly to the BB CS to get the outline marks. All in all, I like the look of this card. It came together very nicely and yet still looks crisp. This is TOOOO much fun!!!
We are having cadets over again tonight... the story of my life... so I'd better go start cooking and cleaning. I'm trying a new Pumpkin Pecan Pie tonight, so I'll be sure to let you know how it turns out! I looks yummy in the magainze! But then again, don't they always!!!

3 comments:

Rachel V. said...

You are doing an amazing job keeping up with Angel's sketches! I only wish I had your energy. Great cards!

Mommahen said...

Hey! I tried a new pinwheel recipe last night and it turned out really good! I was skeptical at first too! But sometimes they really are good!

Angel said...

I'd like my pie with that sweet vanilla cool whipe please! hahaha
Your card is fabulous!