This is by far my favorite scene here in New York, so far. This is on the way to the Scout Store, so I don't get out this way much, but when I do I am rewarded! I love the train tressle and the rolling hill under it. I also love the fact that there are no power lines to mar the scene. I would LOVE a house right there in the middle of the picture...
I missed the "perfect" picture opportunity last week, though. The trees were beautiful! A perfect blend of yellows, reds and greens. However, a day of heavy rain on Saturday did away with most of the fall colors around here. Now what's left is odd colors of greens and dead tress with bare limbs. I need to take the next picture when the sun is behind me instead of at an angle, so I can get the true picture. I think this is going to be one of the shots that I get at every season... can ya blame me!? I figure with 3 years, I can hopefully get 4 decent shots!
But for now, I'm off to bed! I'm finished with the cupcakes, sewed the boys costumes for tomorrow and tried to clean up the house a little... That's enough for now! Until tomorrow!
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
I found a good thing in New York!!!
Posted by ~Shade of my Heart~ at 11:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Gorgeous!!!
Post a Comment