I WISH!!! I did this card for Tracy's October Happiness Giveaway! She challenged us to do either a Hawaii or Disney themed card! I went Disney, because I wanted to do something out of the box and did a circle card! I saw something on someones blog and thought it looked cute and different to do!
So, here is my Disney contribution! Now if I could just actually GO there, that would be better!!!
Colors are simple: Basic Black, Real Red and White. Can it get any easier than that??? Circles are cut out with my CM circle/oval cutter. Quote is "The way to get started is to stop talking and start doing." ~Walt Disney. The back ground is stamped in Fresh Favorites in Real Red.
So, now I'm feeling a little dizzy after all those circles, I'm going to go spin!!!
Saturday, October 27, 2007
Disney Bound!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love the card and love the quote too!! Thanks for playin' and good luck!! :0)
Love the circle theme!
Great card... no cheating do I see. :-)
Post a Comment